Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Less Art Radio Zine with Artist Jim Shaw



Well, that went pretty well. Apart from forgetting my cellular telephone, giving everyone the wrong URL and shutting the whole radio station down at the end of my shift. Oh, and I also forgot to get any photos of Jim and me talking and playing records. I did get some awesome shots of the smoking lounge and points beyond though, as seen above.

Fortunately the recordings were all saved before the crash, and the mp3s are now available for DL on the KCHUNG archive. You can navigate from the kchung front page, or go directly to Saturday's page at http://www.kchungradio.org/archive/index.php?path=2013-12-08/

Or I suppose you can just click and save (PC: R click, save target/file as; MAC control+click, save link as) http://www.kchungradio.org/archive/2013-12-08/Doug_Harvey%27s_Less_Art_Radio_Zine-12-08-2013.mp3 or just click it if you want to listen without saving the file. So many options!

I'll get the playlist up in a couple of days, some amazing rare stuff in there... I think I'm going to have to work on my dynamic broadcast personality a little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment